Friday, December 16, 2011

Talent Show 2011

The Quaker N'Oats started us off with a medley of holiday songs. You may recognize some "old" faces in the crowd as we were joined by a couple of returning alums. This year's talent show was jam-packed with talent. Madeline and Anna Lee emceed the show with humor and respect for each act. Our talent covered a wide spectrum, from singing, to juggling, to stand-up comedy, to Tai Kwan-Do, to a slide slow of "class art" doodling. Everyone enjoyed the show and left with smiles on their faces. (I know--They might have been smiling because they were heading out to a 2-week break!) But really, I think they were smiling because they loved the show and appreciated the wide variety of talent. I'm sorry that I didn't get a picture of the Women's Varsity Basketball team. I do, however, have a video. I will try to get that up on my blog.






























































Best wishes for a joyful and restful holiday vacation. I hope you are able to create some wonderful memories as a family in addition to finding some quiet time for yourself. I wish you all a happy and healthy new year.

No comments: