Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Good-bye for the summer!

Just some parting shots from Costa Rica as I prepare to disappear for the month of July. Clearly they had a great time white water rafting. I love the reflection of Frances (aka "Frannie") in the bus window.





Emma and Lenore are a couple of budding botanists, while Tyson looks ready for a hard day's work. Many wonderful memories!









Thanks to all for a memorable and exciting school year. I would love to give you a photographic year in review, but my time has run out. I will turn into a pumpkin in exactly 5 minutes! I hope you all have a great, relaxing, restful, and fun-filled summer. Please remember to read A Home on the Field. Elise has already talked with author Paul Cuadros about a visit to the Upper School in the fall. He sounds very excited about this opportunity. We want to impress him with our knowledge! (Parents, I'm hoping that you will read this book as well and discuss it with your children.) Take care and be safe. This is Carrie signing off for now.
(Hey Alison! See you in August.)

No comments: